Our consultants are recognised world-class professionals with extensive experience in creating sustainable individual, group and organisational performance. They provide thought leadership to our accredited practitioners and can work directly with you to help you achieve genuine change.
An organisation's culture sets the context for everything else. Our consultants are experts in:
- working with the Human Synergistics survey tools to measure your organisation's culture and identify what is causing it to be as it is and the outcomes associated with that culture at the individual, group and organisational levels
- helping you develop business models, organisational structures, reinforcement systems, job design, communication processes and leadership capabilities that build a Constructive culture
- managing the process of organisational change in ways that maximise the acceptance of change and the effectiveness of implementation.
“Working with the Human Synergistics team throughout this journey has been a real delight – their speedy customer service and expert consultant advice make it a pleasure to work with them.”
Leadership & Management Development
Leaders and managers both directly and indirectly influence their organisations' culture's. Their direct influence lies in their own thinking and behavioural styles, their approaches to leading and managing others, the impacts they have on those they lead and manage and the application of certain skills. Their indirect influence lies in the decisions they make about structures, systems, technologies and communication processes to facilitate performance throughout the organisations.
Our consultants are experts in:
- working with the Human Synergistics feedback tools to help your managers and leaders identify development needs and strategies for improvement
- helping you develop and deliver a complete management and leadership development program, from CEO to front-line leader level
- coaching individual managers and leaders.
Group & Team Development
Teams work best when team members use constructive task and interpersonal skills and proven problem-solving processes. Our consultants are experts in:
- facilitating team discussions, allowing the leader to participate as a member of the team, with the facilitator managing the process
- helping groups to apply proven problem-solving processes to improve decision-making effectiveness
- building a team culture that encourages and supports excellence.
A key part of our consultants' role is that of thought leaders to our community of accredited practitioners. Our consultants present our accreditation workshops, offer post-training support for our accredited practitioners and design and present our ongoing professional development seminars.
If you would like to know more about our consulting services and how we can bring change to your organisation, please get in touch and we will be happy to assist you.