How it works
You simply ask your to customers to complete CSS, answering questions that cover:
- your team’s approach to their work and their interactions with the customers
- customer satisfaction (including whether their expectations have been met)
- customer loyalty (including whether they intend to use your products or services again)
- customer advocacy (including whether they’d recommend your organisation to others).
The data collected in the survey is processed electronically and you receive a full report with the results and recommendations. A Human Synergistics consultant or accredited practitioner then guides you through the findings and the steps needed to improve the customer service experience.
CSS is available online and on almost any digital device, as well as in hard copy.
CSS is most effective when partnered with the Organisational Culture Inventory® (OCI) and Organisational Effectiveness Inventory™. Together, they create a complete picture of your internal culture and service quality, and the relationships between the two.
The benefits for your organisation
CSS provides you with invaluable information that you can use to boost the quality of service delivered by your representatives, agents and others who deal directly with your customers. Ultimately, it strengthens your organisation’s profitability, sustainability and credibility in the marketplace.
CSS is particularly valuable for:
- discovering why your customers are satisfied or dissatisfied
- gauging the extent to which your organisation is living up to its mission and brand promises
- understanding the impacts of your organisation’s culture on customer service
- validating the need for change
- monitoring and evaluating customer service initiatives.
Combine the results of CSS (with its customer focus) with those of the OCI (staff) and you’ll have a persuasive business case for cultural and customer service transformation.
Make the CSS part of your drive for change
The CSS is best applied by people who’ve been trained to use it. We offer two options:
- A trained and experienced Human Synergistics consultant can help you use CSS and achieve service excellence throughout your organisation. Simply contact us to find a consultant who’s right for you.
- You can ‘do it yourself’ by arranging CSS accreditation for one or more of your team members. This will ensure they have the skills to administer CSS and implement meaningful service improvement strategies. To get started, register for an accreditation workshop.
If you would like to know more about Customer ServiceStyles™, or any of our wide range of diagnostic tools, please get in touch and we will be happy to assist you.